ForumWrestling
Bienvenido a la mayor comunidad de Wrestling Español, regístrate gratis y no te arrepentirás de haberlo hecho. Noticias, PPVs en directo, liga virtual...no te arrepentirás.
ForumWrestling
Bienvenido a la mayor comunidad de Wrestling Español, regístrate gratis y no te arrepentirás de haberlo hecho. Noticias, PPVs en directo, liga virtual...no te arrepentirás.
ForumWrestling
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

ÍndiceÚltimas imágenesRegistrarseDonarUser del MesConectarse

Michelle McCool habla sobre Victoria

AutorMensaje
sika
Fan
Fan
sika

Femenino Mensajes : 705
Inscripción : 18/11/2008
Créditos : 541

Michelle McCool habla sobre Victoria Empty
MensajeTema: Michelle McCool habla sobre Victoria   Michelle McCool habla sobre Victoria EmptyLun Ene 19, 2009 7:20 am

Michelle McCool habla sobre Victoria Michellevictoria

La ex-campeona de las divas recientemente rompió el silencio para hablar de Victoria. Esto es lo que Michelle tenía que decir acerca de su amiga:

Friday night was a bittersweet night for me (and many of you as well)! As you are probably aware, Victoria decided to retire. After 9 years, several runs as the WWE Women's Champion, and countless hearts that she has touched, Victoria left a legacy behind....one of hope, one of courage, one of heart and one of character!

Though we've had our differences on tv, she is someone very special to me. It's funny how life goes full circle. From watching her on tv as Godfather's "Head Ho", to kicking her butt in diva dodgeball : ) to becoming her opponent, her ally, and most importantly - her friend, I absolutely love that girl to death! She is brave, happy, hilarious, courageous, the list goes on....I can't even do justice what she means to me. The great thing about her is that I guarantee every person she's met, she has made a positive impact on in some form or fashion!

For me, she's been someone to laugh with, someone to cry with, someone to drive with, someone to look up to professionally, someone to look up to personally, someone to be stupid with : ), someone to share with, someone to trust, but most importantly - a sister I never had! Sis...you know I love you! I know a lot of you may or may not agree with me for posting all this, but in this case I don't care (sorry) : ) Victoria has been one heck of a competitor whose impact will leave an impression forever! The least I can say is thank you! Like I told you (if you are reading this Victoria) last night, I am honored to have had your last match with you and can't thank you enough for all you've done for not only this company, but me! (insert teary eyes here)

A Destacar del texto: "aunque hayamos tenido nuestras diferencias en tv ella es alguien muy especial para mi" "La quiero absolutamente hasta la muerte! Ella es valiente, alegre, divertida, y la lista sigue .... " "Para mi ha sido alquien con quién reir, con quien llorar, con quien ser estúpida, con quien compartir, con quien confiar, pero lo más importante: la hermana que nunca tuve" "te amo, me siento honrada de haber estado contigo en tu último combate" "No te puedo darte las gracias suficientes por todo lo que has hecho por la empresa, y más impottante, por mi Crying or Very sad "

Michelle McCool habla sobre Victoria
Página 1 de 1.